Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Trudging through Tuesday

It's been a rough week. And it's only Tursday. Yesterday was a big blur, but last night I only got 4 hours of sleep. This morning we took O in for an evaluation because he's been showing some autistic signs. It was a really tough visit. The doc said that O doesn't have enough indicators to qualify for any services. But, he does have some social and communication delays. It was tough because we walked away just feeling like we were really bad parents. And, now we aren't going to get any extra support.
After the visit we came home to deal with my stalled car. I got a tape stuck in my cassette player and it kept flipping from side a to side b, even when the car was turned off. Hubby removed my whole stereo :(.
Despite the crappy stuff going on, I managed to eat healthy. It feels really good to end an awful day having only eaten 1500 calories. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment