Friday, June 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday (just a day late)...

I really was super grateful yesterday, I just spent too much time sleeping to get online and post!  Yesterday I woke up at 4:30 with Baby E after a 2:00 wake up.  I made it upstairs around 6:30 and crashed back out until 10:00.  When O went back down for his nap at 1:00, Baby E and I took another nap together.  I'm getting more than 8 hours of sleep, it's just in these little 3 hour chunks :(

On to the positives...

1. Maternity Leave!  The school year is wrapping up and I know how hectic that is.  This year, I get to skip it all together.  My colleagues text me about all the crises and the changes at work, but I don't even care.

2. My husband:  It's been nonstop rain here this month in Seattle, and our backyard had become a marsh with weeds up to your knees.  In the past two days of sunshine, my hubby has kicked a$$ to get the yard under control.  It's so nice to look outside and see a well manicured lawn.

3. Sunshine: 2 DAYS IN A ROW!!!! We are back to clouds and rain again today, but I made sure to soak up the Vitamin D while I could.

4. My kiddos: So dang cute it kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment