Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Goal Check

So today is supposed to be my day to upload my fat pictures.  I waited until night to take the pics and I'm really not happy with how they turned out.  No, I'm not talking about how fat I look - sheesh - that's the whole point of the pictures.  It's just that between the poor lighting and my iphone camera, everything came out blurry.  Gonna have hubby take better pics tomorrow.  Here are the ones I got tonight








I definitely still look pregnant.  The belly is still huge.  But, my thighs and arms are quite a bit meatier than needed.  I should probably do some measurements too.  It's hard to see myself as being so overweight.

Weight
 I weighed in at 186.3. Last week I was at 185.6.  So, I'm moving in the wrong direction!!  I think my next small change might need to be a bit bigger than the last two if I'm going to see any progress.

Beginning Weight: (6.10.12)  185.6
Today's Weight (6.17.12)     186.3
Total Change                         +0.7

Goal for Next Week: 184

Small Change #1
Yes Days 10  No Days 1
Today after weighing myself, I had a little pity party. Sorry you weren't invited.  I ate extra snacks today between my meals.  It helps to remember though that I have 10 solid days of not snacking between meals! That's a pretty good record.

Small Change #2
Yes Days 4  No Days 1
Guess what, since I didn't stick with small change #1 I also gave up on small change #2. Actually, if I count avocado as a veggie, then the little bit of guacamole I had for dinner should count!

Family Goals:  I had planned to go to the park with Ollie 3 or 4 times.  But, this is Seattle and we've seen nothing but rain.  I did take him to Barnes and Noble once, the library once, and the park once.  Today for father's day, hubby just wanted a little time to play video games.  O, E and I all walked over to the park.  O had a blast, E was not too pleased about the sun finally coming out.

My other family goal included watching a movie with my husband.  We watched Tucker and Dale vs. Evil. It was pretty damn funny.  This week my family goal is to do a shopping/meal list for the week, take O out at least 4 times, and REALLY CLEAN one room in the house each day.  I'm on maternity leave and I'm finally getting to enjoy the time at home now that the dissertation is done. Yes, having a clean house is my way of enjoying my time off :).

Better pictures will be up tomorrow.  Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment