Saturday, June 16, 2012

Super Saturday: More Sleep Please...

Baby E has been with us a full 3 weeks and the sleep exhaustion is finally catching up to me.



I usually go to bed around midnight and then am up at 2 and again at 5.  I stay up until about 7am (until hubby is up and functioning) and then crash back out until 9 or 10.  Then, I try to head out with O. (today we went to Barnes and Noble for some train time and Target for some errands).  We get back by 1 and both of us (O and I  crash out for another 2 hours). I'm trying to figure out where to squeeze some exercise into this crazy schedule.  It's always been so hard for me to prioritize exercise over sleep.  Sleep always wins! I'm thinking on some days my 10:00 outing with O. will be a trip to the gym.

At target today I bought a full length mirror so I can start taking my weekly pictures.  I always like looking at those on other blogs.  Before I got preggers with Baby E I was not at a healthy weight.  I was deluding myself that I looked fine.  It wasn't until I started looking at pictures of myself that I could see how overweight I was.  Here's a picture from last summer:

September 2011


That was last September, about a month before getting preggers with E.  Baby O was over a year old and I hadn't really lost much of the baby weight.  For comparison, here's a picture of me before I was preggers with O.
Wet Knee Bonnie! May 2009
 but you can clearly see the difference between my 2009 and my 2011 pictures.  In this picture I probably weigh a little over 150.  I'd like to get down between 145 and 150.  I know it's going to take a lot of work, but I'll do it one small change at a time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment