Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Small changes, remember

So, this blog is called Big Mama Small Change for a reason. I am a complete perfectionist and making small changes is really freakin hard. I want to do EVERYTHING perfectly.

And of course, I fail every time. In my last post I said I wanted to exercise EVERY day. And, I've been reading more and more about low carb diets. I'm a vegetarian, a breaditarian actually. I live on carbs. When I started this blog my small change was adding fruits and veggies. I took it to the extreme and started obsessing about eating a low carb diet and completely changing my meal plan. Why? Cuz that's who I am.

So last night instead of working out I sat down with a bottle of wine and polished most of it off while watching more True Blood.

I went over my calorie limit and felt pretty damn guilty when I woke up this morning. Have I learned my lesson? Hell no. I'll do it again. But, at least it was just a day and I am back in the saddle, living life imperfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment