Saturday, June 30, 2012

Super Saturday

It's finally Saturday. You'd think it wouldn't matter since I'm on maternity leave. But it does. It's been a long week. Made it to the gym yesterday. Was a bit worried about leaving Big O at the day care center. He's having huge attachment issues. He cried when I left. I made it through a 45 minute workout. When I got back he was sitting on the lap of one of the daycare ladies. Apparently he sat there the whole time :(.
I did one of the Nike Training Club workouts and followed up with 10 minutes on the elliptical.

Took Big O swimming today. He did SO MUCH better. We took it slow getting in the water and I just let him hold on. Here's the happy guy afterwards.

Came back home and got a little cuddle time and napping with my babes.

Did another workout tonight alternating between walking and running. My legs were sore from yesterday. It's been so long since I had that kind of pain. I weigh in tomorrow. Really hoping the number has gone down a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment