Saturday, June 23, 2012

Super Saturday


Saturday is my day to spend with my favorite little guy. Before Baby E came around we would always go out together on Saturday just the two of us.  I'm trying to keep Saturday focused on Big O, but I can't just leave Baby E with my husband all day.  I woke up and had breakfast with Big O. Check out that smirk on his face.  Damn, it's like looking in the mirror! 
 


 After breakfast I took him to the gym for his first swimming lesson.  I didn't really know what to expect after his meltdown from yesterday.  Here are two pictures.  In the first one he was so dang excited that he couldn't stand still for the picture.  The second one was 20 minutes later, after about 15 minutes in the pool and a few tears on his cheeks.  He actually did pretty well. He didn't love it, but he wasn't screaming bloody murder the whole time. 


Let's go!
I'm over it

After a long nap, we woke up to find Aunt Jenny here.  It's been a decent evening with a peek of sunshine.  Hubby ordered a ton of Thai food for dinner.  Good thing I'm not a huge Thai fan otherwise I might have been tempted.  But, I ate a pretty small dinner and think I was around my calorie goal.  Tomorrow is my weigh in day.  I'm nervous.  Part of me is thinking I've lost 4 or 5 pounds.  I don't want to be too disappointed if I'm only down 1 or 2 or even worse that I've gained a pound.  I had a really good week of eating and I'm really hoping the scale will show it.


No comments:

Post a Comment