Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Check In

Weight
 Last week I weighed in at 186.3. This week I'm at 182.9.  I met my gol of 184, but I gotta say I was hoping for a smaller number.  I gotta remember that I'm not 20 anymore and my metabolism ain't what it used to be.  My week weight loss was 3.1, but remember last week I had gained 0.7 pounds.  Updated pics below

Gotta work on that posture!
Keepin it real. Photos don't lie.

Beginning Weight: (6.10.12)  185.6

Today's Weight (6.17.12)     182.9

Total Change                         -2.7

Goal for Next Week: under 182

In other weight related news, I joined the lose a mathon challenge over at Run with Jess.
The challenge ends Monday September 17th.  26.2 pounds is pretty huge! I'll do my best to get there.


Exercise
No exercise yet.  I'm seeing my doctor on Thursday - hoping to be cleared for take off.  Then, you'll get to see all my fun excuses for not exercising! 

Here's my plan for the week, considering I gotta get moving to get these pounds off.

Thursday: Run 1 mile, Pinterest Thursday Workout
Friday: Run 2 miles (in 1/2 mile chunks), Pinterest Friday workout
Saturday: Run 1 mile
Sunday: Run 2 miles (in 1/2 mile chunks), NTC workout

I'll share more on the pinterest workouts in a later post.  Or you can check out my pinterest babyweight board: http://pinterest.com/furzilla/baby-weight/

Small Change Updates

Small Change #1
Yes Days 17  No Days 1
Doing really good at not snacking during the day!  Sometimes I'll have a little something while I'm getting a meal ready - because I'm STARVING! But, I just include that in my meal calorie totals.

Small Change #2
Yes Days 11  No Days 1
Yep, this one is going really well also.  We ran out of watermelon and I had to settle for some other fruits and veggies.

Family Goals:   My goals were
1. Take Big O out at least 4 times - did this, despite his increasing social anxiety
2. Shopping / meal list - yep.  I didn't eat out once this week cuz I had everything I needed at home
3. REALLY CLEAN one room in the house each day - NOPE.  I made it through the bathroom upstairs one day and that was it.  I've kept up on the daily cleaning but haven't committed myself to the deep cleaning.


Family goals for next week:
1.  Taking Big O out at least 3 times
2.  Cleaning out all my dissertation junk from the living room.



No comments:

Post a Comment