Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Goal Check

I haven't quite laid out all the goals I want to accomplish, but today is the day to check in.

WEIGHT
I weighed in today at 185.6. My top pregnancy weigh in was 204. So, I'm doing pretty good at making my way back down. My goal wight is around 145, which is pretty far away. Gotta remember it's about the small changes. My goal for next week is to be down at 184.5.

FITNESS
Still haven't been cleared for exercise. I'll set fitness goals in 2 more weeks.

FAMILY
Made it to the park with both kiddos today with our snazzy new stroller.


Baby slept most of the time then woke up starving. My goals for next week include taking O to the park 3 or 4 times, getting O's haircut, and watching a movie with my hubby. Small, simple, doable.


My parents leave on Tuesday and then we will begin adjusting to life as parents of 2 kids. I'm ready to have our house back, but I know it's going to be a huge adjustment doing this on our own.


No comments:

Post a Comment