Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Measure Up Wednesday

Oh jeez,  it's time to take a look at the numbers.  Before we get into the ugly stuff, let's look at the most important number: Baby E turned one month old yesterday!!
One month birthday jam!

 Now the ugly numbers...


Thighs: 27

Hips: 46

Belly: 43






Arms were 13".  I'm not quite talented enough to know how to take a picture of myself while measuring my arms.  I know you can't really see the numbers, but hopefully in the next few months you will see the body shrinking!

Tomorrow I see my doctor and hopefully get cleared for working out again.  I'm excited to have the rest of the summer to squeeze in a workout a day (my goal) before the school year starts.  I'm so inspired by all the mamas whose blogs I read who are able to prioritize exercise.  My problem is that I prioritize sleep.  Ah, sweet sleep, how I miss you. 

In non fitness news, I FINALLY got Season 4 of True Blood from Netflix.  We're poor - can't afford HBO, but I love my True Blood.  The fourth book was my favorite of the Sookie Stackhouse series, so I am super excited. 
Vampire Eric.... so dreamy.

I already watched the two episodes on the first disc.  Gotta send it back ASAP to get the next one in the series.  I wish I could watch this while I hopped on the treadmill. But chances are, I'll be squeezing in workouts while Big O is watching Cars for the billionth time.

No comments:

Post a Comment